Monday, November 23, 2009

The Genius of Tani

I know, I'm biased, but I'm open to comments... remember he's only 5.

So first, a joke. You've probably heard this one before. I was listening quietly as Yoram told it to Tani.
I'll be making you scroll down a bit, sorry, but I want you to have the full effect.

Ok, so how do you get a giraffe into a refrigerator?
..
..
..
..
..
..
Open the door, put in the giraffe and close the door.
..
How do you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
..
..
..
..
Open the door, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
(Tani laughs)
..
..
The Lion, King of the Animals, calls a big meeting, all the animals come except one. Who didn't come?
(without missing a beat, Netanel answers:)
The elephant.
"why?" askes my astonished husband.
"Because he was in the refrigerator!"

Yoram and I looked at each other somewhat bemused.
Half an hour later, I'm making omlettes for dinner in the kitchen and the baby is in his bouncy seat while Yoram bring Odeliya up to bed (having fallen asleep on his shoulder, did I mention she hasn't been napping since she started daycare?)

Netanel, in the meantime, is entertaining Yitzchak, and suddenly we hear, "Kooshkoosh, how do you get a giraffe in a refrigerator?" The hysterical part is when he takes the toy elephents off the bouncy seat and puts them in the fridge! Amidst shouts and gurgles of glee from the baby!
(Yoram grabbed thhe flip, so I'll add the video of it as soon as its up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment